Camping Unplugged is an outdoor adrenaline based event created to make people disconnect from their gadget and connect to Nature. In these three days the following are what you should
Camping Unplugged is an outdoor adrenaline based event created to make people disconnect from their gadget and connect to Nature. In these three days the following are what you should expect:
What to Expect:
· Some fab, inspirational speakers among the campers to get you all (camp) fired up again
· Some workshops in the wilderness to build your communication skills and knowledge
· An opportunity to sleep in tents, hammocks, stargaze and cathartic experience to knock out solutions to increase your productivity.
· A range of “calm and later strenuous” activities to soothe body and soul.
· Great local food – delicious local produce to be cooked and enjoyed in the fresh air.
· Live music from participant soulful singers to acoustic guitar sets.
· The great outdoors in one of the most stunning parts of the country
· Yoga Session, Karate Lessons, Photography lessons from professionals in the camp.
· Trade secret Sessions
· The art of Storytelling (African Folklore)
What to Bring
· Flashlight (Lamp), Personal toiletries and medication, favourite snacks.
· A pair of shirt and short, sporty shoes (sneakers), flip flops, towel.
· Sleeping pad/mat, neck/throw pillow, blanket.
· Powerbank, Sunglasses, Binoculars (if you have one), A backpack to fit all items into.
· 1 Pair walking trousers (warm; NOT jeans)
· A tube or spray of insect repellant.
Mama Kass, NNPC Palm groove, Lagos Nigeria
Take Off Time
Muster time is 12:30 pm and takes off is 13:00 pm.
Please don’t be late Timing is very important
Here is how all fits together:
Connect-you’ll have the chance to network professionally, socialize, relax and generally enjoy the company of your camp colleagues in person.
Be Active-There’ll be walks, yoga, maybe a bit of dancing to live music. You won’t be sitting still for long – we’ll be encouraging you not to, in fact.
Take Notice-We’ll be in beautiful surroundings with nature and wildlife all around us. Time to sit back, reflect and enjoy the great outdoors.
With a great line-up of speakers among fellow campers and camp leaders, you’re bound to find out something you didn’t know. And you’ll learn from each other too.
Fresh Air Fridays
-Set up tent and hammocks
-Get acquainted with other fellow campers
-A guided tour of Park
-Game & Karaoke Night
-Morning Yoga and Exercise, Karate Lessons
-Bird watching with a bird expert
-20-minute Inspiring Camp lecture by a camper
-Photowalk (winner takes home a photo book).
-Trade Session Moments-Morning
-Shirin Yoku Morning
-20 Minute short inspiring lecture from a fellow camper.
Descriptions of Activities
Our yoga teacher will guide you through a non-challenging, not-too-serious hour of hatha yoga. Her natural warmth will have you relaxing into a downward dog in no time. Please bring mats/towels and wear comfortable, loose clothing.
On Fridays we teach simple tools and techniques to improve people’s understanding of how to support their own wellbeing. We do this through taking groups of people outside into nature and exploring 12 key themes in a way that allows them to build good habits to enjoy healthier, happier lives with greater purpose and joy!
Marveling at the wonders of the night sky free from light pollution. Bring a binocular if you have one.
12 (Friday) 7:00 am - 14 (Sunday) 8:00 am
Bola John- Naidrenalin Lagos